Frequently asked question
Where can I have the Airstream set up at?
We require legal parking areas and site owner approval. The trailer is 24ft by 8ft with
a clearance of 10ft, so we need adequate space for delivery and set-up. We will require a
site inspection before your event date.
• What type of events do people rent the Airstream for?
Weddings (bride/groom room), tailgating, corporate events, birthday parties, etc...
• Will you travel out of the KCMO area?
Yes, please contact us for travel rates to your location.
• How do you power the Airstream?
We use a (quite) gas powered generator. We can also plug in to a standard outlet if available.
• Can we ride in the Airstream?
No one is allowed to ride in the Airstream during transport.
• Do you charge a deposit, is it refundable?
We charge a $250 deposit when you sign the contract, it is fully refundable up to 90 days
out from your event. At the 90 day mark it is no longer refundable if you decide to cancel.
• Where can I look and tour the Airstream before booking?
Please contact and we can arrange a tour. We do several open houses though the year that we will post online. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to keep up to date on events we will be at.